- In order to enhance Visa issuer loyalty programmes across Europe, Reward, a global leader in customer engagement and benefits programmes, has collaborated with Visa, a pioneer in digital payments.
- Visa will make use of Reward’s Customer Engagement Platform and Global Merchant Marketplace to provide more than 550 issuers cutting-edge loyalty and rewards offerings.
- Through the use of their ‘Home & Away’ X-border technology, Rewards provides global, regional, and local offerings, playing a significant part in Visa’s consumer engagement strategy across three continents.
- The first launch is slated to promote the 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games in Paris. Visa will provide customers a comprehensive, omni-channel reward experience with content and incentives tailored to Visa cardholders.
- The initiative, which supports Reward’s strategic goal of providing $2 billion in rewards to consumers by 2025, is one of several to result from this strategic alliance between Reward and Visa.
Reward, a pioneer in customer engagement and benefits programmes globally, is today announcing a strategic relationship with Visa. Reward has been chosen as the preferred partner to support Visa issuer loyalty programmes across Europe with capabilities and content.
With benefits applicable to Visa cardholders during the Olympic and Paralympic Games in Paris in 2024, the first anticipated delivery under the new collaboration has been revealed.
Through the use of their innovative “Home & Away” X-border reward system, Reward’s vast network of local and international retailers will be one of the many content sources aggregated by their technological platform. Additionally, a single customer-facing Rewards portal will showcase both Visa-owned and third-party content.
“Our mission is to make everyday spending more rewarding, and this partnership with Visa Europe supports us in continuing to do exactly that,” says Gavin Dein, founder and CEO of Reward. “For the millions of Visa and Visa Issuer customers throughout Europe, we aim to supply the content and capabilities that support Visa loyalty programmes.”
“These successful collaborations are expanding globally, with comparable proposals debuting in APAC and CEMEA as well as Europe,” he continues.”
“Our Loyalty Solutions programme offers a seamless and flexible digital experience that adds value for consumers, participating businesses, and issuers and is easily adaptable to each of our bank partners’ loyalty strategies,” adds Dan Truscott, Head of Loyalty Solutions at Visa. “We are excited to strengthen our relationship with Reward and look forward to working on issuer loyalty programmes across Europe with them.”