A burgeoning ecosystem of industry titans using Qlik to manage businesses and provide revenue-generating goods and services includes HARMAN, Intuit, and MEHRWERK.
Executives from companies like Ford, HARMAN, and Syngenta, who are a part of an expanding ecosystem of leaders driving data transformations and generating new opportunities with Qlik, will appear on the mainstage with Qlik at QlikWorld 2023. Companies like Databricks, MEHRWERK, Intuit, and Stretch Qonnect will host breakout sessions and set up expo displays to show how incorporating Qlik into their products is expanding their market reach and creating new revenue streams.
We’ve always been exceptional at assisting businesses with increasing productivity and efficiency. According to Mike Capone, CEO of Qlik, “we’re now seeing more and more leaders across various industries embed Qlik into their own internal and external products and services for impact. “These are genuine strategic partnerships that go far beyond the standard vendor relationship. Businesses like HARMAN are taking the advantages they experience with Qlik and extending them to their customers through revenue-generating services. It’s amazing how many organisations are utilising Qlik, and it’s exciting to watch clients and partners use the platform to grow their own companies and create new revenue streams.
“We have seen firsthand how effective Qlik is at integrating data into every decision made across our organisation,” said Nick Parrotta, President of HARMAN’s Digital Transformation Solutions and Chief Digital and Information Officer (CDIO). The dedication of Qlik to being a true partner is what makes it so exciting. They stand by our side as we work to make the advantages of Qlik that we experience internally a key component of the value we provide to our own clients, assisting us in opening up new opportunities for Harman.
At QlikWorld, the Qlik customer and partner ecosystem will be prominently featured, showcasing fresh and creative ways the power of Qlik is fostering success.
- In addition to joining Qlik CEO Mike Capone during his Tuesday, April 18 keynote, HARMAN will detail in a breakout session how they are expanding the benefits they see with Qlik into the exciting space of Generative AI.
- Intuit will highlight in their breakout how Qlik’s Embedded Analytics enabled them to build a one of a kind, company-wide reporting platform, One Intuit Portal.
- Databricks, fresh off the launch of their Manufacturing Cloud, will showcase how combining Qlik and its Lakehouse helps leading automotive manfacturers become more efficient and sustainable.
- Stretch Qonnect will join us in the expo hall and a breakout session to show how they are leveraging Qlik to integrate IoT and AI generated data for advanced sports analytics, currently being used by Sweden’s top hockey division.
- MEHRWERK, recently named a Leader in the 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Process Mining Tools for its mpmX platform, will discuss how Varian, a Siemens Healthineers Company, is leveraging their Process Mining solution with Qlik at its core to improve its Quote to Cash system and maximize sales ROI.
Managing Director of MEHRWERK GmbH Constantin Wehmschulte stated that “modern cloud analytics are essential for our customers in understanding and maximising the improvements they are driving with MEHRWERK’s solutions around key processes such as Order-to-Cash and Logistics & SCM.” Building our industry-leading mpmX solution for Process Mining on Qlik offers exceptional and significant business value for the entire ecosystem of clients we serve.